Dear Lighting Producer,
We invite you to attend our informational webinar for lighting producers about the new lighting EPR obligations in Ontario beginning January 1, 2023, under Ontario Regulation 522/20: Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
The webinar will provide producers with updates on:
- The work we are doing to establish an effective and compliant end-of-life system for obligated lighting in Ontario
- Lighting definition clarifications from RPRA
- Weight conversion factors feedback for regulatory supply reporting
- Producer registration and reporting requirements
- Registering with Product Care and next steps
In order to participate in this webinar, you must PRE-REGISTER using the link below.
Date: September 14, 2022
Time: 2 pm – 3 pm ET
Registration Link: Click here to register
Having trouble registering or have questions about the lighting program in Ontario, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our team members will gladly assist or answer any questions you may have.
Product Care Recycling is a registered Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) in Ontario providing a comprehensive lighting recycling program to help ensure lighting producers meet their obligations coming into effect January 1, 2023. To register with Product Care, click here.
The Product Care Recycling Ontario Team