Product Care Recycling is a not-for-profit organization that operates lighting product “Extended Producer Responsibility” (EPR) programs on behalf of industry in BC, MB, QC and PEI, and soon in Ontario!
We invite you to attend our informational webinar for lighting producers about the new lighting EPR obligations in Ontario beginning January 1, 2023, under Ontario Regulation 522/20: Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
The webinar will provide producers with updates on:
- Product Care as a Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) and our services for producers
- The work we are doing to establish an effective and compliant end-of-life system for obligated lighting in Ontario
- How to register with Product Care Recycling
- Producer registration and reporting requirements and timelines to the Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority
- Updates on reporting or lighting definition clarifications from the Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority
In order to participate in this webinar, you must PRE-REGISTER using the link below.
Date: July 20, 2022
Time: 2 pm – 3 pm ET
Registration Link: Click Here to Register
Having trouble registering or have questions about the lighting program in Ontario, please reach out to us at email@example.com. One of our team members will gladly assist or answer any questions you may have.
The Product Care Recycling Ontario Team