Recycle Gasoline, Turpentine, Rust Remover, and more
Regina residents now have a place to safely dispose of household hazardous waste all year round. The collection site is open Fridays and Saturdays 10am – 3pm, every weekend. The site is located next to the landfill on Fleet St.
- Pesticides (Domestic, non-agricultural)
- Toxics (Ex. automotive additives, furniture stripper, tar and bug remover)
- Corrosives (Ex. grout, masonry, pool and hot tub cleaners)
- Flammable liquids (Ex. gasoline, acetone, camping fuel and varsol/paint thinners)
- Physically hazardous products (Ex. non-refillable butane, camping or propane cylinders)
For safety reasons, all products must be in their original container with original label(s) intact to be accepted by the program. We can’t accept containers that have no label, are leaking or are improperly sealed.
To see more details about our accepted products, click here.
Regina’s Permanent Recycling Depot
The collection site is located just south of the landfill on Fleet Street and is open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To find more recycling locations or events in Saskatchewan, visit our recycling locator tool by clicking the button below.