Product Care Association is recruiting for a Program Coordinator/Shipper position based in Boucherville, QC.
Product Care is a non-profit industry organization that develops and manages recycling programs across Canada and in the US. We are proud to manage collection and recycling programs for special waste products, including paint, household hazardous waste, lights, and smoke alarms. Product Care operates the RecycFluo program (mercury containing lamps) in Quebec. Please visit www.productcare.org to learn more about the organization and the programs we manage.
The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic and committed individual able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multi-tasking is a must. The RecycFluo Program Coordinator/Shipper is responsible overseeing supply chain and assisting with the development of the collection network.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Arranging, coordinating, and tracking the delivery of collection supplies and the pickup of lamps for recycling; ensuring all service requests are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Packaging collection supplies and managing inventory of supplies
- Tracking shipments, data entry, data analysis and reporting
- Sourcing and managing service providers
- Customer service and managing public inquiries
- Review and approval of invoices and payments
- Assist with recruitment, on boarding, managing and development of the collection network
- Assist with collection site visits and compliance as needed
- Other administrative tasks and projects as required
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and people skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to operate a pallet jack
- Bilingual French/English
- Valid driver license required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and MS Office
Product Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package for this regular, full time position along with a dynamic, team-based work environment and the satisfaction of knowing your efforts are making a positive difference for the environment. Please apply with your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your date of availability. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and the position filled as soon as an appropriate candidate is identified.
We thank all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.