Product Care Recycling is recruiting for a permanent, full time Operations Coordinator position at its Delta, BC facility.
Product Care is a non-profit industry organization that develops and manages recycling programs across Canada and in the US. The Product Care team is committed to developing and managing sustainable recycling programs for lighting products, electronics, paint, pesticides, smoke alarms, household appliances and other products. Please visit http://www.productcare.org to learn more about us.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and committed individual able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multi-tasking is a must.
The duties of this entry level position include, but are not limited to:
– Coordinating shipments with recycling locations, transporters and recyclers
– Providing quality customer service to all levels of stakeholders
– Data entry with close attention to accuracy
– Invoice review, verification and approval
– Summarizing data for reporting purposes
– Reception and office duties including signing in visitors and ordering office supplies
– Filing and other administrative functions that support the operations team
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
– Excellent computer skills are essential to this position including strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) with a preferred keyboard speed of 50+ wpm
– Good technical knowledge of customer service & logistics
– Strong analytical aptitude with ability to understand and interpret data – Strong organization skills, communications & people skills
– Ability to utilize time & resource management skills
– Self-motivated, and operationally driven
Product Care offers a competitive salary with benefits for this full time position, which is Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. Please apply in confidence by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting “Operations Coordinator 2019” in the subject line. Please indicate when you would be able to start.
We thank all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The deadline for application is Apr 5, 2019.