Product Care Association is recruiting for a permanent, full-time Operations Coordinator position at its Delta, BC facility.
Product Care is a non-profit industry organization that develops and manages recycling programs across Canada and in the US. The Product Care team is committed to developing and managing sustainable recycling programs for lighting products, electronics, paint, pesticides, smoke alarms, household appliances and other products. Please visit http://www.productcare.org to learn more about us.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and committed individual able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multi-tasking is a must.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise and coordinate shipments with collection sites, transporters, shipping/receiver, and recyclers
- Build and maintain successful relationships with stakeholders and provide timely and quality customer service to all stakeholders
- Data entry/analysis/reconciliation, invoice review, verification, and approval, and quality control
- Data compilation and verification for reporting purposes
- Managing program supplies for the collection sites
- Collection site assessment, recruitment, and management
- Filing and other operational and administrative functions that support the operations team and programs
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent computer skills are essential to this position including strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) with a preferred keyboard speed of 50+ wpm
- Strong interpersonal communication (written and oral), people skills and customer service
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve service and operational problems with a results-oriented approach to performance
- Strong analytical aptitude with the ability to understand, interpret data and generate reports
- Strong organization skills, accuracy, attention to detail, ability to effectively manage multiple/diverse tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, and operationally driven
Product Care offers a competitive salary with benefits for this full-time position (Monday-Friday). Currently, the work environment is a hybrid in office/work from home. Please apply in confidence by sending your resume and cover letter to Delta@productcare.org quoting “Operations Coordinator 2022” in the subject line. Please indicate when you would be able to start
We thank all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.