Be part of a progressive solution to waste diversion!
Product Care Association of Canada is recruiting for a full-time Logistics & Services Coordinator position based in the Tilbury Industrial Park area of Delta, BC.
Product Care is a non-profit industry organization that develops and manages recycling programs across Canada and in the US. We are proud to manage collection and recycling programs for special waste products like lighting, smoke alarms, outdoor power equipment and appliances, paint, and household hazardous waste. Please visit www.productcare.org to learn more about the organization and the programs we manage. This position will deal predominantly with the recycling program for lighting products.
The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic and committed individual with a background in logistics and customer service, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multi-tasking is a must.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Pick up service request fulfillment – receiving, coordination, facilitation, verification,
- Ensure all service requests are completed and fulfilled in a timely manner,
- Documentation preparation and distribution,
- Data entry, tracking and data analysis,
- Data compilation for reporting and analysis purposes,
- Supply inventory management,
- Response to inquiries by public, service providers and collection partners,
- Recruit and on-board new collection sites and services,
- Collection sites support,
- Invoice approvals,
- Assist with order assembly and distribution of supplies,
- Administrative and other functions that support the operations team,
The Ideal Candidate will have the following abilities:
- Experience in the Transportation / Logistics Industry (Post-secondary training in the Transportation / Logistics Industry an asset)
- Related administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills are essential to this position including strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) with a preferred keyboard speed of 40+ wpm and accurate data entry skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fact paced environment
- Strong written, communication and analytical skills
- Experience with MS Access an asset
Product Care offers a competitive salary with benefits for this, full time position along with a dynamic, team-based work environment and the satisfaction of knowing your efforts are making a positive difference for the environment.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com quoting “Logistics & Service Coordinator 2019” in the subject and indicate your date of availability. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.