Be part of a progressive solution to waste diversion!
Product Care Association of Canada (PCA) is recruiting for a Claim Analyst position based at the PCA Ontario programs office located near Toronto international airport, 180 Attwell Drive.
Product Care is a non-profit industry organization that develops and manages product recycling programs across Canada and in the US. We are proud to manage the “ReGeneration” group of recycling programs for special waste products like, paint, pesticides, solvents, fertilizers, lighting, smoke alarms, home appliances, outdoor power equipment. Visit www.regeneration.ca to learn more about PCA’s programs.
PCA’s Ontario programs work with hundreds of service partners including municipal and retail collection sites, transporters and processors across the province. The Claims Analyst administers the service partner claims submission process, verifying claims and ensuring all claims are made in accordance with PCA standards, as well as maintaining positive relationships with service partners.
The position duties include:
- Review and validate the accuracy of service partner submissions, ensuring all claims are supported with the proper documentation and meet the reporting standards, in a timely manner.
- Approve claim submissions when they meet all validation requirement in order to proceed with payment to the service partner.
- Follow up and liaison with service partners where claim submissions do not meet validation standards, and help resolve the unapproved claim submission to Product Care’s satisfaction and standards.
- Answer inquiries from service partners to facilitate the claims submission process.
- Provide training and guidance on reporting standards and requirements.
- Report irregularities and service partner performance issues to management.
- Monitor claims submitted by service partners through the CRM system.
- Participate in any ad hoc or structured projects as needed
- Work as part of a cross functional team to affect continuous improvement of processes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Post-secondary certificate or related experience, in purchasing, business administration, supply chain or related discipline
- Background in environmental studies or household hazardous waste management is an asset
- Analytical skills
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic and committed individual able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multi-tasking is a must.
- Exceptional organizational, administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Knowledge of purchasing processes, procedures and related documents.
Product Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package for this full time position along with a dynamic, team-based work environment and the satisfaction of knowing your efforts are making a positive difference for the environment. Please apply with your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “claims analyst 2018” in the subject and indicate your date of availability. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.